We are proud supporters of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami.
OUR FOUNDER’S WORDS WE LIVE BY
“Our tenants are the cornerstone of our business.
If our tenants do well, we will do well!”
– Saul Glottmann
Welcome to Saglo Development a Miami based commercial real-estate company.
Our mission is to deliver a superior shopping experience for all visitors
to our properties; while maintaining a clean, safe and desirable
environment for our retail partners in which modern business can thrive.
At Saglo, the primary objective is to secure superior and sustained long term growth. This is accomplished through a focus on adding value through strategic portfolio selection, intense asset management, redevelopment; and meticulous financial management.
We’ve been in business for more than 30 years; our reputation for excellence and quality stems from our ability to execute consistently against our operational approach.
Saglo prides itself on the timely execution of a leasing plan that meets or exceeds expectations of our retail partners.
As owner-operator of our portfolio of shopping centers, we have a vested interest in the success of our retail partners.
Saglo is committed to the success of our retail partners and performs capital improvements at our properties.
Saglo Development Corporation is a long term commercial real estate holder. We value landlord/tenant partnerships.
The Saglo Approach to Real Estate
- Create shopping destinations in high-density population areas, with strong growth potential.
- Acquire prime assets in the retail shopping center sector; repositioning large, difficult-to-lease vacancies into premium rental spaces.
- Select retail partners carefully to achieve the optimal retail mix at each Saglo Center.
- Enhance property returns through site renovation and development; and a focus on superior property management.
- Employ an innovative, customer-service based approach to retail partnership, founded on mutual success and respect.
- Leverage over 30 years extensive knowledge of the Florida commercial real estate market; and access to a far-reaching business and financial network.