Acquisition CriteriaAcquisition CriteriaSaglo Development is a long term commercial real estate holder. Our strategy is not to buy and quickly flip, but to develop long term landlord/tenant partnerships. Our strategic approach to acquisitions is simple: to maximize the value of shopping centers through strong proactive leasing, meticulous and efficient property management, and by improving the tenant mix to generate optimal customer traffic.
- The project must be multi-tenant retail in nature
- Located in major metropolitan areas of Florida
- Have a 3 mile population of at least 100,000
- A gross leasable area of at least 50,000 SF (15,000 SF in Miami-Dade)
- Ground-up developments must include land of at least 2 acres
- The ability to increase NOI within the first 5 years of ownership