9714 Old St. Augustine Road
Jacksonville, Florida 32257
|Site Area: 5.7 Acres||Gross Leasable Area: 68,342|
|Parking Spaces: 247||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 3.6/1,000 SF||Daily Traffic Count: 70,000|
|Built: 1963-1978||GPS Coordinates: Lat. 30.201279 Long. -81.616389|
- Located at the intersection of San Jose Boulevard and Old St. Augustine Road.
- Traffic counts exceeding 70,000 vehicles per day.
- Mandarin sub-market is one of the most affluent communities in Jacksonville with Average HHI of over $79,000 in a 3-mile radius.
- Adjacent to Starbucks and Bubbles Car Wash.
- Anchored by a strong performing Big Lots, Save-A-Lot, and Ace Hardware.
- Close proximity to major highways, I-295 and I-95.
- Spaces available ranging in size from 450 SF – 4,400 SF.
2018 Estimated Demographics
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles
|2018 Estimated Total Population||15,212||59,557||137,161
|Est. Population Growth 2018-23||1.4%||1.3%||1.3%
|Average Household Income||$69,997||$79,522||$82,383
|2018 Daytime Population||6,063||38,930||106,921
Beauclerc Village Street View
Property Map View