9714 Old St. Augustine Road
Jacksonville, Florida 32257
|Site Area: 5.7 Acres||Gross Leasable Area: 68,342|
|Parking Spaces: 247||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 3.6/1,000 SF||Daily Traffic Count: 70,000|
|Built: 1963-1978||GPS Coordinates: Lat. 30.201279 Long. -81.616389|
- Located at the intersection of San Jose Boulevard and Old St. Augustine Road.
- Traffic counts exceeding 70,000 vehicles per day.
- Mandarin sub-market is one of the most affluent communities in Jacksonville with Average HHI of over $79,000 in a 3-mile radius.
- Adjacent to Starbucks and Bubbles Car Wash.
- Anchored by a strong performing Big Lots and Ace Hardware.
- Close proximity to major highways, I-295 and I-95.
- 13,110 sf 2nd generation supermarket space available for Lease.
2020 Estimated Demographics
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|2020 Estimated Total Population||15,334||59,480||142,930|
|Est. Population Growth 2020-2025||0.8%||0.7%||0.7%|
|Average Household Income||$73,865||$82,292||$87,156|
|2020 Daytime Population||10,913||56,027||143,863|
Beauclerc Village Street View
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.