Central Plaza Shopping Center
3201-3365 Central Avenue
St. Petersburg, Florida 33713
|Site Area: 3.74 Acres||Gross Leasable Area: 73,190|
|Parking Spaces: 208||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 2.8||Daily Traffic Count: 48,000|
|Built: 1957 - Renovated in 2006||GPS Coordinates: Lat. 27.771431, Long. -82.678127|
- The Property is located on a Main and Main connecting downtown St. Petersburg with the Gulf of Mexico as well as North and South Pinellas County.
- A 24-hour Walmart Supercenter opened next door in 2011 and is performing extremely well, drawing customers from at least a 5 mile radius.
- Across the street is the Grand Central bus station which creates a tremendous amount of daily pedestrian traffic.
- 99% of the Property’s tenant mix are nationals with uses that are recession-proof and ideally tailored for the trade area.
- Other Nationals on the intersection include: Walgreens, CVS, Rent A Center, Rainbow, Amscot, Advance Auto Parts, Hibbett Sports, H&R Block, MetroPCS, YMCA, and United States Post Office.
- Densely populated neighborhoods such as Kenwood, Beachway Park, United Central and Bayview surround the center.
- First major retail center to be built in St. Petersburg and continues to be in high-demand for retailers that would like to enter this market.
2016 Estimated Demographics
|Avg. HH Income||$53,843||$48,611||$52,986|
|White Collar Occupation||53.53%||52.60%||57.43%|
Central Plaza Shopping Center Street View