Flamingo Park Plaza
4410 West 16th Avenue
Hialeah, FL 33012
|Site Area: 7.0540 Acres||Gross Leasable Area: 149,041|
|Parking Spaces: 480||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 3.22||Daily Traffic Count: 43,000|
|Built: 1988||GPS Coordinates: Lat. 25.861910, Long.-80.314936|
Flamingo Park Plaza is a two-story beautifully renovated shopping center anchored by Navarro Discount Pharmacy and CAC Florida Medical Centers. Located on 16th Avenue near Westland Mall with convenient access to the Palmetto Expressway.
- The Flamingo Park Plaza shopping center is anchored by Navarro Discount Pharmacy and CAC Medical Centers.
- The 2-story shopping center currently has 35 tenants and recently welcomed Goodwill which leased over 14,000 square feet in 2012.
- In 2009, exterior renovations were completed by updating the building façade, reconfiguring the parking lot, new parking lot lighting, new landscaping, replacing common area walkways, new walkway lighting and fire sprinklers throughout the entire building.
- The modern architecture and unique design makes Flamingo Park Plaza one of the most attractive centers in Hialeah.
- Join these National Tenants: Navarro Discount Pharmacy, Goodwill, Dollar Tree, Subway, CAC Medical Centers.
2016 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||3 mile
|Avg HH Income||$41,315||$43,435||$44,744
|Hispanic or Latino||95.43%||94.77%||94.07%
Fkamingo Park Satellite View
Click here for a larger Satellite View map.