Jack’s Shopping Center
9800 SW 40 Street
Miami, FL 33165
|Site Area: 2.038 Acres||Gross Leasable Area: 27,429|
|Parking Spaces: 96||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 3.48||Daily Traffic Count: 52,000|
|Built: 1952||GPS Coordinates: Lat. 25.732444, Long. -80.354322|
- Jack’s Shopping Center provides unobstructed visibility and exposure to Bird Road.
- Bird Road is a heavily traveled East/West thoroughfare with access to Florida Turnpike, Palmetto Expressway.
- Conveniently located in close proximity to Kendall Regional Medical Center, the 275 acre urban Tropical Park, and Southwest Miami Senior High (3,200 students).
- Bird Road is a very successful retail corridor supported by a highly dense population.
- Loyal Tenants Rio Crystal Restaurant, Dr. Edward Weiss and Gema Jewelers, 40+ years.
2019 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||3 mile||5 mile
|2019 Est. Total Population||24,800||189,315||493,895
|Avg HH Income||$69,695||$72,630||$79,419
|% Hispanic Population||91.1%||88.1%||83.8%
Jack’s Shopping Center Street View
Click here for a larger Street View map.
Property Map View