Lantana Village Square
1301-1499 South Dixie Highway
Lantana, FL 33462
|Site Area: 17.96 acres||Gross Leasable Area: 164,980|
|Parking Spaces: 971||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 5.89/1,000||Daily Traffic Count: 18,037 on South Dixie Highway and 16,523 on Hypoluxo Road|
|Built: 1976||GPS Coordinates: 26.5746062,-80.0554079|
- Located at the NW corner of Hypoluxo Rd and S Dixie Highway in Palm Beach County.
- Anchored by high performing Winn-Dixie and West Marine.
- Neighboring outparcels include Dunkin’ Donuts, Bank of America, and Burger King.
- Close proximity to Interstate 95 and A1A.
- Across from Aura Seaside, newly developed 250 luxury apartments.
- Across Hypoluxo Commons with 50 new townhomes and 10,000 sf of retail.
- 1 mile south of Water Tower Commons, a 73-acre mixed use development project consisting of over 300,000 SF of retail space, and up to 1,100 units.
- Former Kmart space available for Lease.
2019 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||3 mile|
|2019 Estimated Population||13,852||41,996||88,355|
|% Population Growth 2019 to 2024||1.1%||1.3%||1.2%|
|2019 Average Household Income||$78,322||$66,169||$64,153|
|Total Annual Household Expenditures||$256M||$1.74M||$4.59B|
Lantana Village Square Street View
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.