Lantana Village Square
1301-1499 South Dixie Highway
Lantana, FL 33462
|Site Area: 9.12 acres||Gross Leasable Area: 164,980|
|Parking Spaces: 971||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 5.89/1,000||Daily Traffic Count: 18,037 on South Dixie Highway and 16,523 on Hypoluxo Road|
|Built: 1976||GPS Coordinates: 26.5746062,-80.0554079|
- Anchored by a high-performing Winn-Dixie and Kmart. Neighboring out-parcels include Dunkin’ Donuts, Bank of America, and Burger King.
- Located at the intersection of Hypoluxo Rd and US Hwy 1 (total traffic count is over 34,500 VPD).
- Close proximity to Interstate 95 and A1A.
- Space availability ranges from 1,237 Sf – 9,225 SF.
- New developments within 1 mile of the property will include over 1,300 residential units and over 325,000 SF of retail space.
- Property located in a high barrier to entry area.
- Residential neighborhood surrounding property undergoing upward income transition.
2017 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||3 mile|
|2017 Estimated Population||12,762||36,662||80,695|
|2022 Projected Population||13,414||38,662||85,434|
|% Population Growth 2017 to 2022||5.11%||5.75%||5.87%|
|2017 Average Household Income||$81,298||$70,077||$66,871|
|2017 Estimated Households||4,939||14,807||32,525|
|% Owner Occupied||67.86%||64.16%||59.59%|
|2017 Estimated Average Age||41||42||41|
Lantana Village Square Street View
Click here for a larger Satellite View map.