8229 West Beaver Street
Jacksonville, FL 32220
|Site Area: 7.93 acres||Gross Leasable Area: 64,736|
|Parking Spaces: 347||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 5.36/1,000||Daily Traffic Count: 8,600 on West Beaver Street and 4,800 on Bulls Bay Highway|
|Built: 1991||GPS Coordinates: 30.322202, -81.787831|
- Located in a tremendously under retailed trade area, Marietta Square is the only significant shopping center servicing the population that is located North of I-10 and West of I-295.
- Marietta Square is located at the intersection of Beaver Street and Bulls Bay Highway in close proximity to the I-10 and I-295 interchanges, and new Amazon distribution center.
- Anchored by strong performing Rowe’s IGA Supermarket, Family Dollar and AutoZone.
- Medical space available of 7,475 square feet.
- Ground Lease or Build to Suit opportunities available.
2018 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||5 mile|
|2018 Est. Total Population||4,042||34,318||112,052|
|Avg HH Income||$52,906||$65,964||$56,178|
|Est. Population Growth 2018-2023||5.8%||6.4%||7.9%|
Marietta Square Street View
Click here for a larger Satellite View map.