8229 West Beaver Street
Jacksonville, FL 32220
|Site Area: 7.93 acres||Gross Leasable Area: 64,736|
|Parking Spaces: 347||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 5.36/1,000||Daily Traffic Count: 8,600 on West Beaver Street and 4,800 on Bulls Bay Highway|
|Built: 1991||GPS Coordinates: 30.322202, -81.787831|
- Located in a tremendously under retailed trade area, Marietta Square is the only significant shopping center servicing the population that is located North of I-10 and West of I-295.
- Marietta Square is located at the intersection of Beaver Street and Bulls Bay Highway in close proximity to the I-10 and I-295 interchanges.
- Anchored by Rowe’s IGA Supermarket, Family Dollar and AutoZone.
- Medical space available of 7,645 square feet.
- Additional land available for ground lease or built-to-suit.
2016 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||5 mile|
|Avg HH Income||$66,169||$62,638||$56,613|
|Est. Population Growth 2016-2021||3.82||4.5%||3.68%|
Marietta Square Street View
Click here for a larger Satellite View map.