8229 West Beaver Street
Jacksonville, FL 32220
|Site Area: 7.93 acres||Gross Leasable Area: 64,736|
|Parking Spaces: 347||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 5.36/1,000||Daily Traffic Count: 8,600 on West Beaver Street and 4,800 on Bulls Bay Highway|
|Built: 1991||GPS Coordinates: 30.322202, -81.787831|
- Located in a tremendously under retailed trade area, Marietta Square is the only significant shopping center servicing the population that is located North of I-10 and West of I-295.
- Marietta Square is located at the intersection of Beaver Street and Bulls Bay Highway in close proximity to the I-10 and I-295 interchanges, and new Amazon distribution center.
- Anchored by strong performing Rowe’s IGA Supermarket, Family Dollar and AutoZone.
- Duval County Tax Collectors Office coming soon!
- Ground Lease or Build to Suit opportunities available.
2019 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||5 mile|
|2019 Est. Total Population||3,999||34,015||111,156|
|Avg HH Income||$57,040||$63,827||$56,048|
|Est. Population Growth 2019-2024||4%||4.5%||6%|
Marietta Square Street View
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.