- Prime location serving rapidly growing areas of Conway, Vista East and Lake Nona.
- Anchored by Esporta Fitness, Marshalls, and Dollar Tree.
- Shadow anchored by high volume Walmart Supercenter.
- Just 3 miles north of Orlando International Airport and Beachline Expressway (528).
- Strong daytime population (52,442 – 3 mile radius).
- Unobstructed visibility with multiple access points.
Adjacent to a new 16 acre Elementary school with student capacity of 837 and a across the street from a Renaissance Charter School with student capacity of 1,000
- National and Regional Tenants include Pet Supplies Plus, Rainbow, Rue 21, Sally’s Beauty, Great Clips, Jeremiah’s Italian Ice, Marcos Pizza, Expedia Cruise Travel, GNC, Mattress Firm, Gamestop, Pinch a Penny, and UbreakiFix.
2023 Goldenrod Marketplace
|Data||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|Estimated Total Population||11,664||85,920||204,130|
|(2023-2028) Estimated Population Growth||0.2%||1.1%||1.7%|
|Estimated Average Household Income||$71,002||$82,039||$94,512|
|Estimated Total Households||4,739||33,087||78,234|