Sun City Center Plaza
906-1633 Sun City Center Blvd, Sun City, FL 33573
Sun City Center, Florida 33573
|Site Area:||Gross Leasable Area:|
|Parking Spaces: 488 per/1000 (4.99)||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF:||Daily Traffic Count: 44,600 VPD|
|Built: 1960||GPS Coordinates: 27.71244793703117, -82.35575624437332|
- Located at the intersection of Sun City BLVD (SR674) and N. Pebble Beach Boulevard to I-75 and US-301.
- Ranked as the top 1% of places to retire in America.
- Population has increased by 10,000 residents over the past ten years bringing the total population to 31,000 residents.
- 21,179 total employees in the trade area.
- Residents use gulf carts as their preferred choice for daily transportation.
- The shopping center has a strong daytime population due to the local and national tenant mix.
2021 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||3 mile|
|2021 Est. Total Population||31,076||210,484||417,357|
|Est. Population Growth 2021-2026||0.7%||0.5%||05.%|
|Average Household Income||$72,410||$79,871||$87,888|
Sun City Center Street View
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.