Email This Lising
Sun City Center Plaza
906-1633 Sun City Center Blvd, Sun City, FL 33573
Sun City Center, Florida 33573
|Site Area:||Gross Leasable Area:|
|Parking Spaces: 488 per/1000 (4.99)||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF:||Daily Traffic Count: 44,600 VPD|
|Built: 1960||GPS Coordinates: 27.71244793703117, -82.35575624437332|
- Located at the intersection of Sun City BLVD (SR674) and N. Pebble Beach Boulevard to I-75 and US-301.
- Ranked as the top 1% of places to retire in America.
- Population has increased by 10,000 residents over the past ten years bringing the total population to over 31,000 residents.
- 18,183 total employees in the trade area.
- Residents use gulf carts as their preferred choice for daily transportation.
- The shopping center has a strong daytime population due to the local and national tenant mix.
2022 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||3 mile|
|2022 Est. Total Population||7,846||23,899||44,396|
|Est. Population Growth 2022-2027||1.6%||1.7%||2.3%|
|Average Household Income||$53,710||$60,579||$58,924|
Sun City Center Street View
Click here for a larger Satellite View map.
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.