901 East 10th Avenue
Hialeah, FL 33010
|Site Area: 19.291 Acres||Gross Leasable Area: 256,227|
|Parking Spaces: 880||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 3.48||Daily Traffic Count: 41,500|
|Built: 1956||GPS Coordinates: Lat. 25.830801, Long. -80.261285|
Flamingo Plaza has been Hialeah’s destination thrift center since 1956. Anchored by a newly renovated Fresco Y Mas and numerous thrift shops, this is the center where shoppers go to find the best bargains. Great location for off-price retailers, insurance, uniform supply and more. Lease rates are negotiable, call for rates.
Located in east Hialeah off of East 10th Avenue
- Flamingo Plaza is anchored by high performing Fresco Y Mas, Citi Trends, and Marshalls.
- Plaza fronts East 9th Street (Martin Luther King Drive) and 10th Avenue.
- The center was renovated in 2013 to include stucco work, parapet remodeling, exterior painting with new color scheme, and new pylon designs.
- Join these National Tenants: Family Dollar, McDonalds, Citi Trends and Rent A Center.
- The center also is very well known for the variety of thrift stores that do very well, attracting over 35,000 consumers per week.
- The emerging Leah Arts District is located in the adjacent warehouses and bring thousands of people each month.
2020 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||3 mile||5 mile|
|2020 Estimated Population||19,396||213,957||622,007|
|Est. Annual Growth 2020-2025||0.7%||0.9%||0.9%|
|Average Household Income||$54,946||$48,213||$50,883|
|Hispanic or Latino||85.6%||71%||70.2%|
Flamingo Plaza Street View
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.