1307 E Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34744
Kissimmee, Orlando, FL
|Site Area: 17.99||Gross Leasable Area: 86,558 SF|
|Parking Spaces: 735||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: (8.49/1000)||Daily Traffic Count: 76,000|
|Built: 2005/2008||GPS Coordinates: 28.3431804,-81.3873614|
- Gateway Station located right off the Turnpike (98,000 VPD) and Osceola Pkwy (53,000 VPD), a major east-west corridor that leads to the Disney parks.
- Gateway Station is a must stop for visitors to Disney World and surrounding attractions.
- Adjacent to Sunrail Station, connects passengers to 16 stations (with a connection to Orlando International Airport coming soon).
- Next to a 37-acre project in Osceola County, project will consist of 1,700 apartments, 200,000 sf of retail, a 120 room hotel, and 60,000 sf of offices.
- Shadow anchored by strong performing Walmart.
- Nationals include Harbor Freight, Dollar Tree, Cato, Sanitas, McDonald’s, Chase, Wells Fargo, TD Bank, Panera Bread, Denny’s, Acceptance Insurance, Gamestop, and Sally’s Beauty.
2020 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 miles||3 miles|
|2020 Est. Total Population||5,712||44,198||117,205|
|Est. Population Growth 2020-2025||4.5%||3.6%||3.5%|
|Average Household Income||$55,895||$59,026||$60,685|
|% Hispanic or Latino||65.3%||60.7%||61.9%|
Gateway Station Street View
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.