701 SW 27th Avenue
Miami, FL 33135
|Site Area: 1.856 Acres||Gross Leasable Area: 175,485 SF|
|Parking Spaces: N/A||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 4.0||Daily Traffic Count: 75,000 VPD|
|Built: 1974||GPS Coordinates: Lat. 25.76591, Long.-80.238391|
InterAmerican Plaza is an A Class office building located in the heart of Little Havana. This property was sold in June 2012 to Miami-Dade College.
- InterAmerican Plaza is a 175,485 square foot, 14 story Office Building with ground floor retail and restaurant located at the Western entrance of Miami’s famous Calle Ocho (8th Street).
- Being the tallest building in the immediate vicinity, tenants have unobstructed views of Downtown/Brickell, Coral Gables, and Coconut Grove.
- InterAmerican Plaza is also centrally located within a 10 minute drive of Downtown/Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Miami International Airport, and the Miami Medical District.
- This is a Class “B” building with 4 floors of parking, 3 elevators, 2 stairwells, common area restrooms on each floor and floor to ceiling windows along the perimeter of the building.
- One of the truly unique features of this building is the ample parking at a ratio of 4/1,000 SF which is hard to find anywhere in Miami-Dade.
- Ground Floor tenants include: Miami Dade College, Subway, and Munchies’ Café
Demographics 2012 (estimated)
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||3 mile|
|Avg HH Income||$40,700||$44,400||$52,200|
InterAmerican Plaza Street View
InterAmerican Plaza Satellite View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.