- Jack’s Shopping Center provides unobstructed visibility and exposure to Bird Road.
- Bird Road is a heavily traveled East/West thoroughfare with access to Florida Turnpike, and Palmetto Expressway.
- Conveniently located in close proximity to Kendall Regional Medical Center, the 275-acre urban Tropical Park, and Southwest Miami Senior High (3,200 students).
- Bird Road is a very successful retail corridor supported by a highly densely populated area.
- Bank of America brings approximately 3,000 customers to the property on a monthly basis.
2022 Estimated Demographics[table “32” not found /]
Jack’s Shopping Center Street View
Property Map View
2023 Jack's Shopping Center
|Data||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|Estimated Total Population||23,387||180,346||472,622|
|(2023-2028) Estimated Population Growth||2.2%||1.5%||1.1%|
|Estimated Average Household Income||$104,748||$106,921||$108,248|
|Estimated Total Households||7,406||61,198||167,891|