4125 GA Highway 20, Buford, GA 30518
Buford, Georgia 30518
|Site Area: 17.25 Acres||Gross Leasable Area: 167,935|
|Parking Spaces: 894||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: (5.32/1,000 SF)||Daily Traffic Count: 51,900 VPD|
|Built: 1989||GPS Coordinates: 34.09376, -84.00053|
- Anchored by a high-performing Big Lots, Northern Tools, Planet Fitness, and Queen Of Hearts.
- Perfectly positioned right off I-85 and I-985 (141,900 VPD).
- Close proximity to Mall of Georgia which brings in customers across six states.
- Located in the number one school district in Georgia.
- Buford is one of Atlanta’s most highly sought-after residential housing markets due to the explosive population growth.
2021 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||3 mile|
|2021 Est. Total Population||31,076||210,484||417,357|
|Est. Population Growth 2021-2026||0.7%||0.5%||05.%|
|Average Household Income||$72,410||$79,871||$87,888|
Lees Crossing Street View
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.