- Located on the corner of Florida Ave. and Waters Ave. in one of the most densely populated areas of Tampa and 5 miles north of downtown!
- National anchors include Save-A-Lot, Citi Trends, Red, White, and Blue Thrift Store, Wendy’s, WellCare, Planet Fitness and Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Other Nationals on the intersection include WAWA, Checkers, Amscot, Krispy Kreme, KFC, T-Mobile, McDonald’s, and AutoZone.
- In close proximity to Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo.
- Located on the edge of Seminole Heights, an area known for exclusive local breweries, craft restaurants, and an incubator for new restauranteurs.
2023 Seminole Heights Plaza
|Data||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|Estimated Total Population||16,084||139,791||357,004|
|(2023-2028) Estimated Population Growth||2.8%||2.9%||2.5%|
|Estimated Average Household Income||$65,410||$76,641||$72,681|
|Estimated Total Households||6,225||55,278||141,465|