Seminole Heights Plaza
8320 North Florida Avenue
Tampa, FL 33604
|Site Area: 14.35 acres||Gross Leasable Area: 159,120|
|Parking Spaces: 685||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 4.30||Daily Traffic Count: 26,500|
|Built: 1969; Renovated: 2008||GPS Coordinates: Lat. 28.0239182, Long. -82.4619341|
- Located on the corner of Florida Ave. and Waters Ave. in one of the most densely populated areas of Tampa and 5 miles north of downtown!
- National anchors include Save-A-Lot, Citi Trends, Red, White, and Blue Thrift Store, Wendy’s, WellCare, Planet Fitness and Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Other Nationals on the intersection include: WAWA, Checkers, Amscot, Krispy Kreme, KFC, T-Mobile, McDonald’s, and Autozone.
- In close proximity to Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo.
- Located on the edge of Seminole Heights, an area known for exclusive local breweries, craft restaurants and an incubator for new restauranteurs.
2020 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||3 mile|
|2020 Estimated Population||15,269||61,715||136,502|
|Est. Population Growth 2020-2025||2.7%||2.4%||2.1%|
|2020 Average Household Income||$41,452||$49,092||$50,020|
|Estimated Median Age||37.1||36.9||36.7|
Seminole Heights Plaza Street View
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.