Vista Shopping Center
3rd Party Listing - 6400 NW 186th Street
Miami, FL 33015
|Site Area: 9.20 Acres||Gross Leasable Area: 86,378 SF|
|Parking Spaces: 384||Availability: View on Loopnet|
|Parking Ratio Per 1,000 SF: 4.45||Daily Traffic Count: 72,000 VPD|
|Built: 1988||GPS Coordinates: Lat. 25.941430, Long. -80.305205|
|Aquired:3rd Party Listing|
- Extremely busy shopping center with a strong performing Sedano’s Supermarket and Navarro Pharmacy.
- Restaurants within the shopping center experience tremendous sales volume.
- Powerful intersection with Publix, Chipotle, Party City, Planet Fitness, and Panera bread.
- Easy access to Interstate 75, Palmetto Expressway, and Florida Turnpike.
- Adjacent to American High School (2,200 students) and directly across Joella Good Elementary School (1,000 students).
2019 Estimated Demographics
|Data||1 mile||2 mile||3 mile|
|2021 Estimated Total Population||11,787||47,723||87,503|
|Average Household Income||$52,311||$58,160||$62,639|
Vista Shopping Center Street View
Property Map View
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.