Saglo acquires 4th retail center in the Greater Tampa market
Saglo Development acquires Shoppes of Armenia located at 2507-2513 West Hillsborough Ave., Tampa, FL 33614. This marks the 4th retail center that Saglo has acquired in the Greater Tampa market within the last 3 years, Saglo’s West Coast portfolio is now over 350,000 SF.
The transaction was facilitated by Mark Shellabarger, Senior Vice President of CBRE. There was no financing involved.
Facts about Shoppes at Armenia
- 15,413 SF of total building size on 1.24 acres of land
- The property is currently 65% leased with the vacancy consisting of 2 vacant bays
- 1,800 SF former beauty salon
- 3,631 SF 2nd floor retail/office (elevator access)
- Approx. 88,000 vehicles pass by the property each day making this one of the highest traffic intersections in Hillsborough county
- 122,577 people live and 73,893 people work within 3 miles of the property making this one of the densest trade areas of Hillsborough county
- Newest retail building in the trade area
- Excellent signage and visibility to the street
Saglo’s other Tampa area properties can be found at: https://www.saglo.com/search-results/?searcharea=tampa-area
For Leasing information please contact:
Carlos Guzman, Vice President of Leasing
305-704-3112 – Carlos@saglo.com