Saglo Development just acquired shopping centers in Orlando, Florida and Stockbridge (Atlanta), Georgia and as a result brings its portfolio of properties to 1.65 million sq. ft. owned. Saglo is finally in both markets and plans is to continue to acquire more assets in 2019 and beyond.
Located at 5833-6065 S. Goldenrod Road, Orlando, FL 32822, is a 124,635 square foot Walmart Shadow anchored retail property located near both Lake Nona and the Orlando International Airport. Its anchors are Marshalls, L.A. Fitness and Dollar Tree. While the property is currently 100% leased, there is anticipated turn-over that will allow us to strengthen the tenant mix. With a foothold in Orlando, Saglo plans to purchase another 3 to 4 properties in this trade area over the next 3 to 4 years.
- Aniley Perez will be leasing this property.
- Up to 5,000 square feet potentially coming available in 2019.
- High traffic property surrounded by a dense population of residents many with Latin heritage.
- Continued growth in the immediate area due to tremendous job creation in nearby Lake Nona.
- Tourist traffic from customers traveling through Orlando International Airport.
- Virgin / Brightline train station will be located nearby.
Located at 31 GA Highway 138, Stockbridge, GA 30281, May’s Crossing is a 138,241 square foot retail property. As a result of being located across from the region’s Walmart Super Center, this intersection has become a retail nod. DD’s Discounts, Dollar Tree, and Big Lots anchor the property. Due to easy access to I-75 and I-675 as well as major employment centers such as Atlanta-Hartsfield International Airport and Downtown, the Stockbridge continues to grow from residents valuing an easy commute to work. The property is 97% leased with vacancy starting at 1,200 sq ft. This is Saglo’s first venture outside of Florida! We plan to purchase another 3 to 4 properties in Greater Atlanta and the surrounding areas over the next 3 to 4 years.
- Michele Hanash will be leasing this property.
- From 1,200 square feet available immediately including a “take-out” restaurant facility.
- Strong logistics to high density employment generators as well as the busiest airport in the United States.
- The only retail properties in the trade area that offers street-grade visibility as well as full accessibility to both major roadways.
Hue Chen, President
Shopping Center Owners, Operators & Experts
290 NW 165th Street, PH-2 | Miami, FL 33169
Affiliated with Saglo Realty, LLC, licensed real estate broker.